With a baby I now know that you can't expect to get anything done during the day unless you are completely organized. I get 15-45 minutes at a time to do anything and I don't want to spend that time thinking about what I should be doing. (Another tip: multitasking! I'm actually typing this one-handed while feeding him.)
This list will be updated with new projects and, hopefully, completed projects will be marked off. I'm going to create a button so I can easily update it once it gets buried in posts.
Here it is in no particular order:
- make shorts for baby boy in cute, non-knit fabric. Will use kimono bottoms pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book. Already tested the pattern to be sure it fits!
- make more Built by Wendy tops - I love these! They're a step up from a t-shirt but just as comfortable. I'd also like to try some other BBW patterns that I have.
- make a checkbook cover, small purse and wallet
- make the kimono robe from In Stitches
- finish pink and green nine-patch quilt (possibly adding sashing)
- finish Dear Jane quilt (decide when to stop making blocks and start piecing them together. Or do I finish the entire thing?)
- hexagon quilt
make play mat/small quilt for baby boy's room...probably the zig zag Purl Bee pattern. Used this tutorial instead.
- remake baby shoes...make them fit this time.
- make the elephant from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts book