I've been tagged by Four Patch. Good thing too because my mother says she misses my blog. I'm not promising any regular updates now that it's one million degrees outside and five thousand per cent humidity (I just can't wrap my head around quilts and such nowadays) but I'll do my best. I'll start with this tag...
I have been assigned to come up with six interesting things about myself. I don't know how interesting these are but they are on my mind.
- My favorite condiment is sour cream.
- I don't like green olives.
- I wish there was some ice cream in our freezer.
- I drink at least 72 ounces of water a day. (If you can't find me, I'm in the bathroom.)
- I am craving a black bean burrito right now.
- I'm pregnant! (Hence the theme of this tag list.)