Ok, ok, I know, I said no more holiday stuff...but this is for NEXT year. All the stuff I wanted to make or found too late:
• Very cool wine bottle bags from Under A Blue Moon.
• Patchwork balls from Grand Revival Designs. I'll make mine with holiday-ish fabric for ornaments.
• The bird ornaments from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts
And just some more stuff I'd like to make:
• The oven mitts from Denyse Schmidt Quilts
• The elephant from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts
• Summer slippers from Lady Harvantine because my feet get hot in the summer but I like to be wearing something on them around the house.
• Sewing machine cover! Canvas maybe? Something pretty to look at.
• A small patchwork thing to hang on my wall. Using stash fabric that I really like to look at.
Above picture: Using a mask to help pick fabrics for my Too Hot To Handle Oven Mitts from Denyse Schmidt Quilts.