J. Conlon and Sons

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Miscellany


Ok, ok, I know, I said no more holiday stuff...but this is for NEXT year. All the stuff I wanted to make or found too late:

• Very cool wine bottle bags from Under A Blue Moon.

Patchwork balls from Grand Revival Designs. I'll make mine with holiday-ish fabric for ornaments.

• The bird ornaments from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts


And just some more stuff I'd like to make:

• The oven mitts from Denyse Schmidt Quilts

• The elephant from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts

Summer slippers from Lady Harvantine because my feet get hot in the summer but I like to be wearing something on them around the house.

• Sewing machine cover! Canvas maybe? Something pretty to look at.

• A small patchwork thing to hang on my wall. Using stash fabric that I really like to look at.

---------------
Above picture: Using a mask to help pick fabrics for my Too Hot To Handle Oven Mitts from Denyse Schmidt Quilts.

---------------

1 comment:

Gianna said...

Thanks greaat blog post