J. Conlon and Sons

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bloglines


I'm feeling better but today I still only sat around and surfed the web (between loads of laundry at least!) I have a craft blog obsession and fortunately I have discovered Bloglines. So rather than wasting time clicking though all of the blogs in my 'favorites', I can check Bloglines and it will tell me when my favorite blogs have been updated! This is absolutely the thing I needed without realizing I needed it.

And you can see what a time savior Bloglines is by viewing my list of blogs below. I thought I would share this list in hopes that you, my few dear readers, will share your favorite blogs – or your own blog – with me.

All Buttoned Up
Angry Chicken
Artsy-Crafty Babe
Beaded Forest
Bekka
belle epoque
BeSewStylish
boogaj
Chickpea Sewing Studio
Craftapalooza
CraftSanity
Crazy Mom Quilts
Curious Bird
DIYStyle
Grand Revival Designs
Handmade Detroit
Happy Zombie
Happy Things
Hello My Name Is Heather
House on Hill Road
How About Orange
Foofanagle
I Heart Linen
I Knew That!
I've Got Bling on My Sewing Machine
If Sew:
Kirin Notebook
Laughing Daisies
Lindamade
Moonstitches
Musings: Kristin La Flamme
My Imaginary Boyfriend Loves Me
My Little Mochi
Molly Chicken
Needlebook
Notes From My Nest
Oh, Fransson!
Pink Chalk Studio
Posie Gets Cozy
Quilt While You're Ahead
The Purl Bee
Reprodepot Blog
Sew, Mama, Sew! Blog
Shim and Sons
Simple Sparrow
Six and a Half Stitches
SouleMama
Supafine
The Good Life
Thimble
Tiny Warbler
Tree Fall
Twenty Cent Mixture
Twiddletails
Two Straight Lines
Under a Blue Moon
Verry Sherry
Wee Wonderfuls
West Coast Crafty
Where’s My Scissors
Wiksten-Made
WiseCraft
Yvestown

And please leave a comment with your blog address or ones you visit often! Feed my obsession!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love bloglines! It makes wasting time on the internet so much more efficient! And thank you for your list- the best way, I've found, to discover new blogs to stalk is to find out who you're already reading reads.