J. Conlon and Sons

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Blushing

I have been tagged AGAIN! I'm very surprised and honored to be called-out by Jacquie from Tallgrass Prairie Studio. Thank you Jacquie!

Jacquie's blog is full of quilting inspiration. I love reading about other people's projects in development and seeing the in-process pictures as well as the final pieces.

Since I don't want to bore you all with another list about me. I thought I would skip to the tagging part. And even that I'm going to do a bit differently. I am the administrator for two Flickr groups (Denyse Schmidt Quilts and Everything Patchwork) and I'd like to show some of the really nice projects that people have been posting there:

1. quilting- coloring book_kantha, 2. emma series :: nele, 3. Vote Pillow, 4. new heart medallion by Jen Anisef, 5. Dissappearing 9 Patch Lap Sized Quilt, 6. Five, 7. cormac's quilt, 8. Early Easter project - available in my Etsy Shop, 9. Square Motion Completed, 10. Slippers from Denyse Schmidt pattern, 11. denyse schmidt oven mitt pattern, 12. eye pillows, 13. heating pad cover, 14. my take on a denyse schmidt quilt, 15. latest bib, 16. a new little pouch

And if you aren't yet a member of these groups but have patchwork or Denyse-Schmidt-inspired projects to share...join and show us your stuff!

Happy Presidents Day you Americans!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

Ooh, thanks Jen. I should have gone to flickr this weekend and soaked up positive vibes from other folks. Had a weekend of failures in the sewing room. Of course, there's always another day and more fabric!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link!!! I'm #14! Woo hoo :)

reinaswan said...

I love your quilting.