J. Conlon and Sons

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Great Expectations

Been a few days since my last post. Both my husband and I were really sick with this vicious cold that has been going around. And we are trying to sell our house and buy a new one. So stuff's been going on.

I did get the chance to make a few of some cute softy Christmas trees. The intention was to make them for a gift but I like the first set so much that I'm going to keep those for myself. I'll post pictures once I can take some in daylight.

You can see pictures and get the tutorial here.

Lately every day I think I'm going to come home and start a new project. Then after getting dinner ready and any other random thing that MUST be done today I end up too beat to pick up something new. So I end up watching a Sox game and calling it a night. This is one reason I am so happy we are looking for a new house. The town we're looking in is halfway between here and work. My commute will be 20 minutes or so rather than 50ish. I am really looking forward to that.

No comments: