J. Conlon and Sons

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bags, Bags, Bags

I’m looking for some things to make for holiday gifts. So here's a compilation of bag ideas and tutorials:

Martha Stewart Bias Tape Bag (pic at right)

Beach Tote from BeSewStylish.com
I've already made three of these bags...they really do only take 2 hours. Less if you do more than one at a time. I'd like to try these with a lining as well.

Roomy Shoulder Bag

Jaipur Tote Bag
(Started this one today already...about half way completed)

Cute little zippered pouch
(Plan on making a ton of these to coordinate with the other bags)

Another little zippered pouch - with zipper at front

Little girl purse

Another Bias Tape Tote

It's amazing to me how many people post tutorials for projects. Such a great sharing community. Maybe someday I'll have ideas and tutorials to share!

No comments: